How to request your pet's reservation online
Your pet's reservation is just a click away!
Did you know that you can request your pet’s reservations at Pampered Pet Inn or Pampered Pet Recreation Center for grooming, boarding, and doggie day camp through our online client portal? With the click of a mouse, you have the power to request even multi-pet stays!
We want to make this process a breeze for any client, so we’re going to walk you through it step-by-step (with pictures)!
1. Open your web browser (we recommend Google Chrome).
Make your way over to our website, www.PamperedPetResortsTX.com.
It should look like this:
2. Click on the reserve button to visit our client portal sign-in.
3. Scroll down on the reservation page to sign into your client portal! For new clients, click the white button. Current clients can click the blue button.
New clients will be prompted to create their client profile. Here is where you will upload your pet’s vaccination history, feeding instructions, medication instructions, or any other information that would be necessary to care for your pampered pet. This will give us everything we need to know about you and your pet to create the most pampered experience possible!
You’ll also be asked to sign our House Rules and Services Agreement, a document that outlines our requirements to receive services at our facilities such as our vaccination policies, reservation requirements, and more.
4. Welcome to your client profile!
Once you’ve filled out your client profile and signed the needed agreements, you’re ready to request your pet’s reservation! Click the Request Services button to get started.
5. You’ll see a pop-up about our shuttle services. At the bottom of the pop-up, click the “Book lodging, doggie day camp, and grooming services now!” button.
From there, you’ll be taken to a page with a few reminders about our policies from the HRSA agreement mentioned earlier. Scroll down to choose your location, service type, which pets to include, and the start/end date of the reservation.
6. Once you’ve put in your service details, you can scroll down to add additional services from our a-la-carte menu or notes for your pet’s stay.
7. Click save, and you’re done!
When our staff confirms your reservation, you’ll receive a confirmation email shortly after. Please note that all requested reservations are pending until the confirmation email is received.
If you have any questions regarding your reservation’s status or creating your reservations in our client portal, feel free to email us or call (713) 804-8315.