We now offer shuttle services so that it is easier for you to have your pet pampered at PPI!
To Reserve Shuttle Services at the Inn
Shuttle Ride FAQ
We are so excited to begin offering this service to you so that it is easier for you have your pet pampered at PPI!
- Reservations for Shuttle Rides are required in advance. Limited Space is available. Email our front desk to schedule a ride for your pet!
- An adult must be home at the time of pick up and drop off. If no one is home, your pet will be brought back to PPI and charges will incur for the ride and any subsequent services (lodging another night, additional drop off, etc.)
- Our team will text you before we head to your home and we will give you an approximate arrival time. We will also text when we arrive.
- Please bring your pet out on a leash or in a carrier to our team member.
- Pets will be secured in kennels in the van until we arrive at PPI. Once at PPI our team will unload the pets one at a time.
- Pets will NEVER be left unattended on the shuttle. We have two team members on the shuttle at all times.
- Our shuttle has air conditioning and heat to ensure a comfortable and cozy ride to and from PPI!
- Our shuttle team will be able to process your payments for check in and out directly from your driveway. :)
- If your home has been exposed to an active COVID case, please refrain from using the shuttle service until your quarantine time has passed.
- Reservations for the shuttle can be added on to your pet's reservation in your customer portal , or you can just contact our team and we will be happy to help!
Currently, we are offering the shuttle pick up from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM and the drop off between 4:00 PM and 5:00 PM from Monday through Friday. We plan to extend the availability of this service as demand increases.
Here are the Zip Codes we will be servicing:
Don't see your zip code on the list? Contact us! We may be able to make special arrangements.