Pampered Pet Resorts Shuttle Service
We offer shuttle services so that it is easier for you to have your pet pampered with Pampered Pet Resorts!
To Reserve Shuttle Services at the Inn
Shuttle Ride FAQ
We are so excited to begin offering this service to you so that it is easier for you have your pet pampered at the Inn!
- Reservations for Shuttle Rides are required in advance. Limited Space is available. Email our front desk to schedule a ride for your pet!
- An adult must be home at the time of pick up and drop off. If no one is home, your pet will be brought back to PPI and charges will incur for the ride and any subsequent services (lodging another night, additional drop off, etc.)
- Our team will text you before we head to your home, and we will give you an approximate arrival time. We will also text when we arrive.
- Please bring your pet out on a leash or in a carrier to our team member.
- Pets will be secured in kennels in the van until we arrive at PPI. Once at PPI, our team will unload the pets one at a time.
- Pets will NEVER be left unattended on the shuttle. We have two team members on the shuttle at all times.
- Our shuttle has air conditioning and heat to ensure a comfortable and cozy ride to and from PPI!
- Our shuttle team will be able to process your payments for check in and out directly from your driveway.
- If your home has been exposed to an active COVID case, please refrain from using the shuttle service until your quarantine time has passed.
- Reservations for the shuttle can be added on to your pet's reservation in your customer portal , or you can just contact our team and we will be happy to help!
- Our shuttle operates Monday-Friday only. While we are happy to accommodate special weekend shuttle requests, ITP member prices are not available for this service outside of regular shuttle hours.
- Does the shuttle run to/from PPRC? At our new facility, pet parents can choose to request a shuttle ride the same way that they would at PPI. For convenience, we offer transportation between facilities for pick-up and drop-off. Guests must arrive at PPI for drop-off no later than 9:00am and arrive at PPI for pick-up no later than 5:00pm to guarantee that their pet can ride the shuttle to/from PPRC.
Currently, we are offering the shuttle pick-up from 8:00am to 9:00am, and the drop-off between 4:00pm and 5:00pm on weekdays only. We plan to extend the availability of this service as demand increases.
Here are the Zip Codes we will be servicing:
Don't see your zip code on the list? Contact us! We may be able to make special arrangements.